The New York Jets may not win a ton of ballgames this year, but there's one thing that can't be denied: this group has some serious style.
From special appearances on talk shows to fancy spotlights in magazine spreads, Jets' athletes are always on top of the latest fashions.
Here's a look at the top five best dressed athletes on the New York Jets:
1) Mark Sanchez: Sanchez looked dapper in his designer getup for his Sept. 2011 GQ magazine spread.
Besides a few shirtless photos, Sanchez sported a Rolex watch with an estimated value of close to $9,000, a $590 Tom Ford belt, and Boss pants. In another photo, Sanchez wore a Dolce & Gabbana tank top, a Gucci coat and a necklace by Cartier. It's pretty safe to say you would never catch grizzled NFL quarterbacks like Aaron Rodgers or Ben Roethlisberger sporting such attire.
2) Tim Tebow: Tebow's conservative approach to fashion is a true reflection of his strong morals and religious convictions.
He's a humble guy with a mild personality, and his traditional light grey suits and polka-dot colored ties don't do much to make him stand out from the pack. He's not trying to make any bold fashion statements, and I appreciate his simple approach. At his introductory press conference for the Jets in mid-March, Tebow wore a stunning suit, with an ultra-conservative green tie and white undershirt.
3) Darrelle Revis: Revis looked quite dashing at the New York Range Rover Evoque Live event in 2011, as the star cornerback sported a gorgeous black suit with a black and white tie and white undershirt that made him standout as a true professional.
4) Quinton Coples: Coples, who was selected by the Jets with the No. 16 overall pick in the 2012 NFL Draft, impressed New York football fans immediately with his stylish grey suit and blue tie in his appearance on draft day. Coples, flanked by his family, looked right at home after quickly popping on a Jets cap and holding up a green-and-white jersey.
5) Dustin Keller: Keller raised plenty of eyebrows during his appearance in 2011 at Delmar Race Track's Opening Day, and he was styling in a beautiful ensemble along with teammate, Mark Sanchez. Sanchez sported a Dolce & Gabbana suit, but Keller's getup was just as spectacular.
Who else deserves a spot on this list? Let me know in the comments.
Eric Holden is a lifelong New York Jets fan. Follow him on Twitter @ericholden.