Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

New York Giants running back Andre Brown has four-game ban lifted - SI.com

New York Giants back Andre Brown had his four-game ban lifted. (Streeter Lecka/Getty Images)

The NFL says that New York Giants running back Andre Brown had his four-game suspension lifted Friday.

The NFL suspended Brown for four games for violating the league’s policy on performance-enhancing drugs. Brown appealed the suspension.

“I don’t know what I can and cannot say,” Brown told CBSSports.com last month. “It was something that I’ve been on since I’ve been in the league, which was Adderall. I just forgot to fill out some paperwork and that was it.”

Brown has only carried the ball twice in his career for negative-1 yard with the Denver Broncos in 2010. He spent 2011 season on the Giants practice squad and signed a Reserve/Futures contract in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment